- God is the center of our existence and Christ is our model for truth and compassion.
- Compassionate presence, justice, service, and concern for the dignity of all persons (the charism of our foundress, Catherine McAuley) are the foundation of our school and of a moral and enlightened society.
- Positive moral and religious values lived out in ethical conduct and service are fundamental to an interdependent society.
- All children can succeed in a positive educational environment.
- Everyone has an obligation to offer his or her gifts in service to others.
- Education is the responsibility of the entire community.
- The dignity and worth of each individual must be recognized and valued.
- The family is the most significant institution in society.
- Understanding and appreciation of cultural diversity are critical to world peace and global harmony.
- Lifelong learning is essential to fulfillment of one's potential in a changing, interdependent world.
- Individual actions influence the world and its people.
- Each person must assume stewardship of this planet.
- Appreciation of the arts enlightens the human mind and spirit.
- Intellectual honesty is the cornerstone of the academic community.
- Those who have much are obliged to share their resources with those who have less.
- The active pursuit of wellness enhances one's quality of life.
ADMINISTRATION | FACULTY | GUIDANCE STAFF | ADVANCEMENT STAFF | OFFICE STAFF
ATHLETICS STAFF | CAMPUS MINISTRY STAFF | BUSINESS STAFF | CAFETERIA STAFF | MAINTENANCE STAFF | NURSE
ABOUT US | MISSION STATEMENT | BELIEF STATEMENT | HISTORY