Lisa Zompa Nietupski,
Director of Institutional Advancement
8 years administrative experience –
2 years at MPS
- Director of Development/Communications Specialist for the
Erie City Mission. Was responsible
- public relations
- media relations
- 1988 to 2005:news anchor, reporter and producer
at WSEE-TV 35
nominated for an Emmy Award for
a documentary on the pardon of
a Pennsylvania man convicted
- Graduate of Glassboro
State College in Glassboro, NJ
- Holds a BA in Communications
- Member of the Association
of Fundraising Professionals
- Actively pursuing a CFRE (Certified
Fund Raising Executive) certification
- Resides in Erie with husband Gery
and daughter Anabelle
Graphics Designer and
27 years experience –
3 years at MPS
- Over 20 years of progressive professional experiences with graphic design, public relations, project development, event coordination, marketing and sales.
- Creates and designs various printed collateral materials, direct mail, ads, package design, invitations, newsletters, magazines, posters and catalogs, etc.
- Professional experience includes:
- Art Director/Owner of Michele Marini Designs
- Program Associate, Member Services at ArtsErie
- Realtor for Coldwell Banker Select, Realtors
- Executive Director for the Erie Advertising Club
- Art Director at Bensur Advertising, Engel, Fritts, Hanna & O’Neill Advertising, and Tal, Inc.
- Has developed and taught grant writing workshops for the Pennsylvania Partners in the Arts in Erie, Warren and Crawford Counties.
- Technical skills include Adobe CS5, Microsoft Office, Raiser’s Edge and is MAC and PC proficient.
- Graduate of the Art Institute of Pittsburgh with a degree in Visual Communications and has attended various classes at Mercyhurst College, Edinboro College and Polley & Associates.
ADMINISTRATION | FACULTY | GUIDANCE STAFF | ADVANCEMENT STAFF | OFFICE STAFF
ATHLETICS STAFF | CAMPUS MINISTRY STAFF | BUSINESS STAFF | CAFETERIA STAFF | MAINTENANCE STAFF | NURSE
ABOUT US | MISSION STATEMENT | BELIEF STATEMENT | HISTORY